If you have trouble logging in to KUnet, here is our advise:
Try adding @ku.dk to you username if you are an employee or @alumni.ku.dk is you are a student.
If you have a PC, we recommend Explorer or Firefox as your browser.
If you have a Mac, we recommend Firefox. If it still does not work search for "Keychain" in the upper right corner on your screen. In the list that pops up, delete everything that has to do with KUnet and Eduroam. Restart your Mac and reset Firefox. Try to change the password on KUnet and see if you can log on.
If it still does not work please wait 30 minutes and try to log in again.
Forgotten PIN code
If you confirmed your enrolment at Copenhagen University through www.mit.ku.dk you will find your PIN code at mit.ku.dk when you choose “KUnet and KUmail”. Otherwise, if you know your username and password to KUnet, your can find your PIN code through our website:
- Go to http://hd.sc.ku.dk
- Click on the link in the middle of the page: ”Login to South Campus Services”
- Login with your KU-username (fx xyz123) and the password you use for KUnet
- Click ”View personal profile details” in the menu on the left side
- Click ”Show PIN-code” in the menu on the right side
- Enter your password to KUnet on the middle of the page and then click ”Send Password”
- Your PIN-code is now visible on the screen
If you have also forgotten your password to KUnet, follow this guide instead:
- Click on “Forgot pin code”/”Glemt pinkode” at the login-page at kunet.ku.dk
- Enter your ID (10 digit CPR number, e.g. 1212456789, or your pseudo CPR number, also referred to as “initial login”)
- A new pin code will be sent to your postal address
If you have forgotten your password, you can receive a one-off code and then change the password to something personal - see here how:
- Go to kunet.ku.dk and click on the link "Forgot password"
- Enter your UCPH username and click "Send" (works only if you have added an external email address or mobile telephone number to your UCPH profile)
- When you have received the single use password by email or SMS, click on 'Log in with one-time password"
- Enter the single use password and then set a new password according to the criteria in the middle of the page.
- Then log on to kunet.ku.dk with your new password
Problems despite correct username and password?
For some Windows 7-users problems occur when they tick-off the option “Private computer”. Instead, please select “Public computer”.
Need more help?
If you need more help, pleace contact us via mail og phone - or visit your local IT support. Opening hours are Monday to Thursdays 8:00-16:00 and Friday 8:00-15:00.